Wednesday, March 24, 2010
losing weight
So last night I had volleyball practice and I was really pumped to finally get to play... I ended up having to sit out because I would get dizzy whenever I ran around and i couldnt catch my breathe. I have decided that I am going to try and lose some weight and I am going to use this blog as a vent on frustrations with vball and exercise as well as talk aboot what I have done to lose the pounds. I am going to start this weekend by not drinking soda for the rest of the semester... this is going to be difficult because I tend to drink a lot of soda... I am also going to start jogging with my boyfriend who is being so supportive through this whole process... he is actually going to stop drinking soda as well and he of course does not need to lose weight if anything he could gain a few but he is being the loving man that I love and helping me get through this by eating better and not drinking soda! welp that is all for now if you have any ideas of how I could lose the pounds faster let me know....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey girl
ReplyDeleteDrink lots and lots of water, It is said that if you drink a bottle of water or a glass of water within 30 minutes of waking up in the morning it jump starts your metabolism.
Best of luck girl, I know exactly what you mean :)
thanks!
ReplyDelete